HAPPINESS


I'm not gonna lie. Since graduating somethings have been super great and some things have been awful. Moving out properly is so hard and I'm so proud to not be dossing in my parents homes, but I cant only take so much work-eat-sleep-repeat. It's a feeling all my 20 something friends know all too well. I'm guilty of comparing lives. Jobs, people who spend, people who save, graduate success, people having babies, people having their own home, people getting promotions. I have even cried because my housemate once had a better looking dinner than me (ok I was majorly hormonal/ tired and out of veg).It's time to say NO to these inner brain battles and let me be happy! 



An obvious goal for me is to try this creatively. So my documentations will be illustrated 
:-)

Comments

Popular Posts