Room adjust

I have a thing about moving my furniture around. My parents rented all but one house then separated so I ended up living in seven different houses. Then two different studio apartments in uni with Rob and now Bristol being my tenth home. Every now and then i get a bit fidgety. A new cushion. a duvet set. Taking the doors off the wardrobe and replacing them with a curtain. Now I've brought my desk to the bedroom.

This winter has also been so wet there have been a few studio floods (minor drips really) but as water is the enemy of paper I hauled all my stuff inside. Didn't do anything with it though. My creativity has been loooooowwwww (laziness). And I have had record grump levels since Christmas. 

Howevs. Now I'm ready to crack on. Enough is enough. Here is my desk conveniently placed as close to my bed as possible. The electricity is great. The loo is so close and the studio mates are a treat. Happy. 






Comments

Popular Posts