A whole summer 2014

It has been an eventful season. Glastonbury started us off gloriously . I think three times makes it one of my firm traditions. Eff knows what I'll do if I don't get a ticket from now on. Even the rain made it great. Watching the lightening get closer, cosying up in what shelters we could find and laughing at that person (always one) that strips and gets down in the mud. The girls also taught me to body roll. 




July brought a huge change. I left Bristol. I still can't believe it and still feel like I'm settling in. We have gone slightly north to Hereford. Home of  my university, farming empires, and a quieter night life. That said I am in love with my little house (shockingly unattainable under Bristol rents) and am trying to eat my way through this city of good local food. Evenings have been spent along the river, exploring meadows walking from one side of town to the other in under 30 mins!





And. Pretty epic. I got engaged. At Bristol zoo covered in lorikeets. I am very lucky. My bestest ones, my old housemates set up a little party for us (they were all in on it) complete with a den. I never want to forget how that day felt. So much joy in getting to share it with these people




Of course the days between have been lovely. Birthdays, Baby showers, Seeing old friends, Exploring, Being creative, Setting up our home and reflecting on what the future may hold.



Comments

Popular Posts